Have you had a turkey burger lately? I’m sorry but a grilled turkey patty just doesn’t taste very good so I went in search of the ultimate turkey burger and here it is.
- 1.5 – 2.0 pounds ground turkey. If you are frying it, use the 4% fat meat. If you are grilling, use the 15% fat meat because it will keep it juicy.
- 2 Anaheim peppers
- 1 Red onion
- 1 cup curly parsley (not Italian parsley)
- 1 egg
- Panko bread crumbs
- Place the onion, parsley, and pepers in a food processor and chop finely.
- Add the meat, egg, bread crumbs, and seasoning and continue to chop in food processor.
- Remove and place in mixing bowl.
- Make patties and place on baking sheet.
- You can fry, grill, or bake the patties.
That’s it! Enjoy.